Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I Hate to Admit It

I hate to admit it, but there are a few songs I like that most people groan when they hear. You know the songs that aren't cool. The ones that are overplayed on the radio. Or they are simply a little bit annoying. So here are the three songs I really like that a lot of people just roll their eyes when they hear them.

The first one is Aqua's Barbie-Girl. It's a total fluff song, but it is oh so much fun to sing along to isn't it? Admit it you like this one too. I remember talking with a friend and both of us bursting out laughing when we admitted that we liked the song. She said I can't believe somebody else likes that song everybody else makes fun of me for liking it.
 
 
The second one is Taco's Puttin on the Ritz. I remember the groans coming out of a boyfriends mouth when I started singing along with this song. I've never understood why he didn't like this song, I mean it made it into Young Frankenstein. Well, not Taco's version, but the song did.
 
 
And last one I'm going to admit to today is Baha Men's Who Let the Dogs Out? I know so many people are like oh, no not this song, but I believe a lot of people really like this song. The problem with this song is it was just overplayed. The song is so catchy, and it just makes you smile when you listen to it.
 
 
Do any of you have songs that you hate to admit that you like?
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. OMG I used to LOVE Aqua's Barbie Girl!! Haha thanks for bringing back a great memory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I have so many memories to Barbie girl and who key the dogs out I can't help but sing along:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on Barbie Girl and Puttin on the Ritz but was never a fan of the Who let the dogs out. There was a fun silly song in the 80's called I think i'm turning japanese and i always enjoyed it but others hated it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg'd I LOVE ALL THREE! Well they'll just have to hate us, because I'm with you girl! HAHAHA
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have Barbie Girl on my iphone. I was listening to that entire album a few weeks ago actually.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Party In The USA is a HUGE guilty pleasure song for me!

    Margeaux
    margeauxknight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Aqua. Their songs do have a habit of getting stuck in my head FOREVER though! lol

    ReplyDelete