Saturday, June 1, 2013

Really Cool Finds

It's been a while since I showed you all some of the really cool things I've found when I go out thrifting. So here are some of my recent really cool finds.

I really love the floral print on this tin.
 
 
Blue is my favorite color, and I loved that the dish look different than anything else I own.
 
 
It's never too early to find great Christmas stuff is it?
 
 
A stack of pastel hankies.
 
 
A Jerusalem Cross
 
 
And this sweet little beaded purse.
 
Let me know what you think of what I've found.
 
Music to blog by Technicolour by Mumm-Ra
 

4 comments:

  1. OOO I think the purse is my favorite. Cute, cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the floral print tin...any idea what you're going to store inside of it?

    I don't know if it is clean enough to store food in or not but I feel cookies stored in that tin would taste ten times better than cookies stored in some random jar. Am i crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tin is fabulous!!!! Really fabulous!!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete