Saturday, June 29, 2013

Things That Have Made This Week Great

1. Spending time with a good friend. It’s always good to catch up on what’s going on in our lives.

2. Realizing that I have made progress at organizing the house. It isn’t exactly the way I want it to be yet, but it’s looking better.

3. Finding that really comfortable pair of shoes when I was reorganizing items in my bedroom. I thought I got rid of them.

4. Finally getting that new lawn mower put together. It was a challenge, and I finally just hired someone. I just have the habit of putting things together backwards. Does anybody else have that problem?

5. Spending quality time with the beasties. My one cat is the most affectionate cat on the planet. And he always looks at me as though he adores me. It’s great to be loved isn’t it?

Music to blog by Neighborhood #1 by The Arcade Fire







6 comments:

  1. I love spending time with friends, and Arcade Fire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the clip..............I had a good week too be it a cold and wet week but still a pretty good one......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always pay the extra money to get my stuff assembled. I am SO bad at putting things together that it's worth every penny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love spending time with my girlfriends whenever I get the chance. Stopping by from THE Collective Social Blog Hop to say hi. Thank you for linking up. Have a fabulous day!

    xo,
    Janise
    http://MamaInHeels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comfortable shoes...oh so important. Glad you found them. Love my cat too. She is a stray that adopted us. We love Lulu Belle. Found you via The Collective. Following via Bloglovin'

    Barbara @ allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good idea to make a list of the good things, Heidi. Some times we tend to focus on the bad things that happen.

    Thanks for linking up to The Creative HomeAcre blog hop.

    ReplyDelete