1. Spending time with a good friend. It’s always good to catch up on what’s going on in our lives.
2. Realizing that I have made progress at organizing the house. It isn’t exactly the way I want it to be yet, but it’s looking better.
3. Finding that really comfortable pair of shoes when I was reorganizing items in my bedroom. I thought I got rid of them.
4. Finally getting that new lawn mower put together. It was a challenge, and I finally just hired someone. I just have the habit of putting things together backwards. Does anybody else have that problem?
5. Spending quality time with the beasties. My one cat is the most affectionate cat on the planet. And he always looks at me as though he adores me. It’s great to be loved isn’t it?
Music to blog by Neighborhood #1 by The Arcade Fire