Monday, July 22, 2013

Circle Painting DIY

I saw this painting that had circles on it. The painting was very simple. And I thought to myself, self I can do that. And it's something I'll actually finish. So I thought I would share it with you.

Start out with a blank canvas.


Now draw some circles of varying sizes on the canvas. And then use Elmer's glue to go over the circles.


Next choose some paint. And paint over the entire surface.


Cover with one or two more coats of paint until all of the white canvas no longer shows.
And you'll end up with something similar to this.


It's simple and decorative.

Let me know what you think of it, and if you have any ideas on how to make it better.

Music to blog by I've Just Seen a Face by Vanessa Caspersz







9 comments:

  1. I didn't realize that the Elmer's glue would hold dimension like that! It's awesome!

    Also, I love this Beatles cover. I hadn't heard it before, but it's great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... I totally love this and have been thinking about what to put on a wall in my bedroom that wasn't very sublte!

    I nominated you for a Liebster.. http://mymomsawhackjob.blogspot.com/2013/07/double-fun-double-pleasure.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. preciosa eleccion'' es un diy muy original
    me encanta tu blog,te gustaria que nos siguieramos?
    te invito a pasar por mi blog
    espero que te guste y te animes a seguirme
    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's really neat! Something different I never would have thought of, thanks for sharing :)

    ~Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this, great idea!

    Found you through My Mom's A Whack Job, sharing the nomination of the Liebster!

    Wendy
    www.effiegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the music clip thanks never heard this before...........the painting very nice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the art project. My 5 year old thinks I should add some glitter if it is going in her room!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the circle painting seems very interesting and quick to do. Might have to give it a go :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a simple and fun idea. Love it.

    ReplyDelete