Sunday, July 7, 2013

Guest Blogger Bobaloo

This week has been so exciting. We had a house full of pet humans. And like all pet humans they stated how pretty I was, and that I was a good girl. They admired my skills at the game of fetch, and they stated how smart I was. I am much smarter than the boys. And it delighted me to hear a human recognize my intelligence. I rewarded their recognition of this by allowing them to pet me. When the humans began to show my roommates a little too much attention, I showed them who ran this household. I showed them how I kept everyone in line, by attacking Captain. I did not get quite the response I wanted with this, I was told I was a bad girl, and I was squirted with that awful water bottle. It didn’t matter. I waited until the water bottle was out of reach and showed the humans how I run the house again. Yes, there was also bliss. One of the humans brushed me. I love being groomed. And the human groomed forever, and he did it repeatedly. I thoroughly enjoyed the humans visit, and if it’s up to me I would love for those humans to return.

3 comments:

  1. This human just got rid of her doggies........but I can tell you I am sure you are a smart little fur ball.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love posts from the point of view of the kitty! They are awesome. I love the idea of pet humans. I'm sure that's the way round it is - we only think they're our pets. They're not really.

    Thanks for linking up!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband says "Dogs have owners and Cats have staff." We're definitely great staff.
    Thanks for sharing at Tuesdays with a Twist!
    Hope to see you again this week.

    http://back2basichealth.blogspot.com/2013/07/tuesdays-with-twist-15.html

    ReplyDelete