Sunday, July 28, 2013

Guest Blogger Bobaloo

I can’t stand it when someone closes a door, and I can’t enter the room as I please. This is not how things should be.  I should be free to roam my house as I want, and I should be welcome in any room whenever I please. It doesn’t matter if I come in a room, and then exit immediately after entering. And then I change my mind and re-enter the room again. It’s a girl’s prerogative to change her mind isn’t it? If I come across a closed door, the first thing I do is push on it to open it. If this doesn’t work I immediately put my paw underneath it and let the person in that room know that they should open the door for me. And if this isn’t successful, I pull out the greatest weapon I have. I cry! I a feline, and when I need to I can put up quite a raucous. And I’m not a quitter either. This is usually effective. So if any of my fellow felines have problems with humans attempting to shut them out of room I suggest you attempt these methods to get that closed door open.

5 comments:

  1. But what if it is unsafe for you to enter the room, or worse still there is a dead person in the room as we all know you cats will eat a dead person which is gross.....really gross dead people are not food.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor kitteh! I'd open the door for you. ^.^

    ♥ aquariann
    Featured Video: Fireworks over Ferris Wheel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Bobaloo. Our kitty doesn't like it either seems like you have something in common because she does the same thing too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. None of our cats like closed doors. I can't even use the bathroom by myself.
    Thanks for sharing at the Creative Home & Garden Hop. Looking forward to seeing what you share this week.

    http://back2basichealth.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-creative-home-garden-hop-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sitting on my window seat and I read your post. I leaned back for a second and was surprised to see our son's little ginger cat climbing in the window. He dropped the cats off with us "temporarily" and the little ginger cat is just getting comfortable here. And, she is beginning to push open doors and roam freely.

    Cute post!

    ReplyDelete