Monday, July 8, 2013

Karing Card Club

I saw several blogs posting items from the Karing Card Club, and I wondered how do I get involved. So I visited Kreative Creationz to learn more about the exchange. I found that the exchange was very simple. All you had to do was sign up through the blog for the exchange.



About a week later I received the name of an individual that I would exchange a card with. The theme of the card needed to be courage. I received this beautiful handmade card from Kathryn at The Yellow Card.

This is the card that I received from Kathryn.



Thanks for the wonderful card Kathryn.

Music to Blog by Get Lucky by Daft Punk

 



3 comments:

  1. It looks like she put in a lot of time and effort to make the card. This is a pretty neat idea! :)

    xoxo -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet concept! I have a pen pal that I love writing with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea. I get so caught up with email that sometimes receiving an actual letter is so special.
    Thanks for sharing at Tuesdays with a Twist!
    Hope to see you again this week.

    http://back2basichealth.blogspot.com/2013/07/tuesdays-with-twist-15.html

    ReplyDelete