Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Right Now

Right Now

I’m watching a movie called Kolya. It’s so cute.

I’m wondering why people hate dandelions so much. What did they do to anyone except entertain us all as children?

I hear people setting off fireworks in my neighborhood, and I’m feeling sorry for my cat Smokey who is afraid of the big noises. He’s hiding from the fireworks.

I’m thinking that I really should clean the house up a little bit more tonight. I’ve made progress, but not as much as I need to.

I’m wearing my tie die Paul McCartney t shirt. I love the colors in the shirt, and well it has Paul McCartney on it so it’s fantastic.

I’m feeling happy because two extremely good things happened yesterday.

Music to Blog by Black Swamp Village by The Speakeasies







5 comments:

  1. I'm surprised I haven't heard any fireworks go off in our neighborhood yet. And I, like you, probably need to clean up a little bit more too (so you're not the only one)!
    ~Kim
    www.2justByou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fireworks and miss cracker night the only fireworks we see now are on New Years Eve and maybe Australia Day the adverge person can't set off fireworks anymore.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids LOVE dandelions. I don't care either way, but they make my boys happy, so that makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the melody of this song! Thank you for the introduction to this group! Our pets are afraid of the fireworks, too. And thunder. Poor things! Thank you for sharing this post at Tuesdays with a Twist! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. How could anybody loathe dandelions?! They're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete