Monday, July 15, 2013

Thing That Have Made This Week Great

Thanks to the friend who listened to me when I needed to vent. You are the greatest.

Seeing the beautifully colored sky during a sunset. It was truly a work of art.

Tasting that Heath Ice Cream Bar, I love those, you know the ones that are covered with chocolate and little bits of heath bars. They are so yummy!

Feeling the cat reach out with his paw and touch my leg so that I will pet him. He’s just so loving and sweet. How can I not love him?

All of my faithful followers on this blog. You are all appreciated, and I love the comments you send my way.

What has made your week great?


Music to blog by Mr. You’re on Fire Mr. The Liars


9 comments:

  1. My week's been great because of good weather, which means I can put the kids outside and let them run around while I read on the lawn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My week has been great because I crossed a bunch of things off of my summer to do list with the kids AND I got tons of stuff done for my sister's bridal shower that I am throwing next month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty kitty! :) I have a white cat too...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That kitty would make everyday great indeed!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Your cat is awesome!!
    Sleeps like my cat Yoshi ;)
    Thank you for visiting my blog and your nice comment :)

    Dana, Germany
    http://danalovesfashionandmusic.blogspot.de/2013/07/less-is-more.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seeing my munchkin smile when I walk in the door from work. She's the only one who truly misses me I think, just brings a big smile to my face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all need to vent so when you need to do so feel free to do it...........white kittys are so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since my husband is still out of town I spent the week with my parents. My mom and I stayed up late every night watching episodes of Castle on DVD. It's "our" thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cat is too cute! Glad you have so many things to be happy about :)

    ReplyDelete