Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wednesday Wish List

This week I’ve really been attracted to Shabby Chic items. So here’s my wish list for the week. Let me know what you think of the items, and be sure to visit some of the shops to see what else they have available.


















Crocheted fingerless gloves linusmanus
Shabby Chic Charm Bracelet VintiqueJools
Shabby Chic Fairy Dress cutrag
Shabby Slouchy Purse TatteredDelicates
Shabby Chic Pink Bird Necklace vadjutka

Music to blog by First of the Gang to Die by Morrissey


















8 comments:

  1. What a Sweet Lovely wish list! Love that Shabby Chic style.
    Thank you so much for sharing!
    Dede of TatteredDelicates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those crochet gloves are amazing - I'd have to find a really good reason to wear them haha!

    xox
    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that dress. did you make it. if so it's awesome.

    pinkowl07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ever so much for featuring my shabby chic bracelet in your blog! So honored to be in the company of these other fine shops Heidi. This certainly made my week!!!

    Ellen
    VintiqueJools

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the dress. I know my daughter would totally wear that!

    ReplyDelete