Friday, August 23, 2013

Erica Bronwyn Metamorphisis

Erica Bronwyn’s independently released album titled Metamorphisis is a must listen for anyone who is looking for new artists. The first release off of the album is called Butterfly, and the song is beautiful.
Erica began playing piano at a young age, and so the song has utilizes her piano skills. But not only are her piano skills exceptional the lyrics to the song are fantastic. The lyrics are all about personal growth. How as a person grows they need to break free and fly. And if you add a voice that is smooth and sweet to listen to you have a song that is sure to go places in the charts.
But Butterfly isn’t the only great song on the album. My favorite song on the collection is Another Day. I love the lyrics and melody of the song.


You can listen to music from Metamorphisis on soundcloud. I’m sure that you’ll enjoy it. 


And be sure to visit her website in order to learn more about what influences her music upcoming shows.

Metamorphisis

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for introducing me to a new artist! I like her sound :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! My cousin did an album cover similar to that a few years ago and I loved it! It was my favorite of all her album covers! And I love this one too!

    Love and Blessings,
    Lace

    www.chosentheblog.com

    ReplyDelete