Sunday, August 25, 2013

Guest Blogger Captain

Do you ever have days when your roommates just drive you crazy? Both mine are driving me crazy now. First Smokey tells the world that if my pet human doesn’t pay attention to me that I demand attention to him. I believe that he has the story twisted. I can just be relaxing, and he will let a yowl and come up and bite me. So don’t believe everything Smokey says.


And my other roommate Bobaloo is so noisy at times. Don’t get me wrong I love little Bobaloo, but there are times she is just annoying. I mean there are times she starts that screaming thing. Recently, she has decided that it is best to scream in rooms with an echo. So not only do we hear her scream we hear it again and again.  What is a feline to do about all of the noise? It’s interrupting my cat naps.

2 comments:

  1. I miss my kitties :(

    Thank you for linking to Raising Imperfection.
    Please come back Friday to see if you were featured. :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    Raising-Reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smokey sounds like a bit of a trouble maker

    ReplyDelete