Thursday, August 29, 2013

Things That Have Made This Week Great

I had a weekend off. Yes, last weekend was the first real weekend I’ve had off in ages. It felt great.

I started a new job that gives me weekends off. I know it ties into the first one, but I have weekends off again. It’s been years since I’ve had weekends off. I’m so happy!

I know everyone is complaining about the heat. But I have to admit that I love the heat. It just feels great to be warm.

Going out to eat with friends and having the best baked potato in the world. You wouldn’t think that pizza toppings on top of a baked potato would taste so good.

Realizing that I can the holiday weekend off. Have I mentioned that I have weekends off  now?


So does anybody have any suggestions for great entertainment for the holiday weekend?



1 comment:

  1. No I wouldn't think a pizza toppings on top of a baked potato would taste that good, but I will take your word for it that it does.

    ReplyDelete