Sunday, September 15, 2013

Guest Blogger Captain

This week has been hot! And if you’re a cat and it is hot the only thing to do to conserve energy is to lie around and sleep. The other great way to get relief from the heat is to get your pet human to turn on what they call the air conditioner. This week I decided that this is one of the human’s best creations. It provides cool air so that you can do things other than lie around the house. But if your pet human is like mine she prefers to have windows open and doors open to let fresh air in the house. So sometimes I have to give my pet human a prompt to let her know that I would like to feel the glory of cool air.


The best prompt I provide to my pet is the pathetic look. The pathetic look involves lying on the floor. I stretch out. I’m a big boy so it is difficult to not see me lying on the floor.  Next I twitch my tail occasionally. This allows my human to know about my displeasure. She often asks me what’s wrong when I do this. Next lay with one eye open and the other closed. Just to let your pet know that you want something. At this point they really know something is going on so next readjust and repeat these steps. Soon you find that your pet human gets up and turns on the air conditioner so that you will be more comfortable. Please let me know if you have any suggestions on ways to get human to complete tasks for you. I would love your tips to motivate my pet human.

4 comments:

  1. Frankie here I give a loud meow and if that doesn't work I'm in her face and that does the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the cat, a/c is a great invention! :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pet human no longer has four legged pets around the house, and it has been years since she had "Miley" the cat her but hell when I did I would try and make them all feel comfortable because that is the job of the human right...........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh to be a cat and have such a simple life.

    Thank you for linking to Raising Imperfection.
    Please come back Friday to see if you were featured. :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    Raising-Reagan.com

    ReplyDelete