Sunday, October 27, 2013

Lel Brothas

As soon as I saw the video for the song She Wanna by the Lel Brothas, I thought if the rest of their upcoming album called The Epidemic is as good as this song that is going to be one great release. I really liked this song because each of the artists told about their preferences in women. One wants a down to earth girl, one wants a girl with attitude, and one wants a party girl. The entertainment world is often criticized for encouraging women to fit into certain molds, but these young men are saying everybody has different tastes you have to find the right guy who will treat you right. Cheers to Lel Brothas for encouraging the ladies to be themselves!

When I visited the bands page on reverbnation I heard the song I Like to Party, and if this song doesn’t make you want to dance, I don’t don’t know what will make you want to dance. The lyrics of the song are simple I like to party, but they are combined with synthesizers, and a great beat. In the end it makes great music to party by.


The band recently returned from a tour of Japan and Brazil. And they soon leave for a tour of the Middle East. The big question is when will they begin a tour of the US to promote their new album? Hopefully, it will be soon.

1 comment:

  1. It's the first time I have heard this song and I liked it so thank you

    ReplyDelete