Monday, October 21, 2013

Oh, The Places I'd Go

We all dream about what we would do with unlimited funds. Well at least everyone I know does. Oh, the places we would all go if we could go anywhere without having to worry about a budget. Here are three of the current places I would love to visit if I could go anywhere today.

First place on the list would be Buenos Aires, Argentina. Yes, I want to visit the land of the tango and Evita.  Of course I want to see the monuments to Evita, she just fascinates me.

But the real reason I want to go is the houses in El Caminito. The residents of the area have painted their homes with leftover paint, and as you can see they are quite colorful. Even though the neighborhood is a little rough I believe it’s worth the risk.



The next place on my list is India. Of course I want to see the usual sites in India. But I really want to go during the Hindu festival of Holi. It just sounds like so much fun to be able to throw water balloons, and paint on individuals as part of a celebration. It’s something I want to see.


And the last place I would go with unlimited funds at this point in my life is Philadelphia, PA. Yep, I know, it’s not what you expected, but Philadelphia has to be included. I want to see The Dream Garden. Now I’ve caught a couple of people’s attention. Imagine a 15’ x 49’ Tiffany mural. That’s what I want to see.



So I’ve shared some of my travel destinations, now where would you go?

3 comments:

  1. I hope that one day I'll have enough money to explore the world! New follower from The Collective :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Aunt and Uncle went to Argentina last year and said it was amazing. I want to go to Hawaii, Hong Kong and New York! : )

    Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo

    ReplyDelete