Friday, October 4, 2013

Things That Made This Week Wonderful

Seeing a grasshopper jump in the grass. I’m always surprised at just how far something so small can jump.

The smell of fresh paint. It just always smells so clean.


The taste of cinnamon in chili. I love Cinncinati style chili it’s the greatest.


The sound of crickets. The sight of them is kind of creepy I think, but the sound they make is awesome.


The feeling of relief you get when you hear about somebody doing something completely foolish. You know the thought wow, that sounds like something I would do, man I’m glad it wasn’t that did it this time.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture of the grasshopper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought to put cinnamon in chili. I might have to try that out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cinnamon in chili? Wow that would be different! And I love the sound of crickets!

    Totally relate to you about the witnessing someone doing something stupid, always so glad it wasn't me but a lot of the time it is me doing the stupid thing too haha.

    Happy Monday

    - J

    ReplyDelete