Sunday, November 3, 2013

Blue Starling Candle Company

Blue Starling Candle Company is my new sponsor for this month. And I’m so glad they decided to be my sponsor. This is a new company that was started by Aaron and Emily Tom from Dayton, Ohio. The couple sent me samples of their candles to review as part of the sponsorship.



Blue Starling has decided to make limited editions of all of their candles. When I received my package I eagerly opened the package of candles. They were well wrapped to assure that the glass jars that contain the candles did not break. I immediately opened the jars, and I was pleased with the scents that filled the air. The scent of Christmas Morning quickly filled my nostrils. You know the scent of apples, cinnamon and nutmeg all blending together. I thought to myself this is the first candle I must light.

I lit my 9 oz. Christmas Morning candle, and I can assure you that Blue Starling Candle Co.’s claim that their candles are maximum strength fragrance is absolutely true! The room smelled wonderful. I also realized that the candle was not only great for the Christmas season. It’s perfect for fall and Thanksgiving, so I looked around the house to see if I could set the candle up as a centerpiece. And this is what I came up with. And this is what I came up with. I don’t think it looks too shabby!



Now that you know that the candles look great and smell great, here’s another thing to know about Blue Starling Candle Co.. The company only sells a limited number of candles. That means that the scent line for this Christmas will be retired after this Christmas. You only have until December 20th to order the candles.
The candles are made of a soy/paraffin mix wax which means that the candles are long burning. The 9 oz. candle should burn for 40 hours. That’s just a few hours short of two days.


So go visit their website and order your candles for the holiday season.

6 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Blue Starling Candles but it sounds like I should get one quickly! Thanks for the tips I love candles!
    Sami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I found your blog on The Collective and just started following on google friend connect. And now I want to buy a new candle. I got a candle warmer for Christmas one year and was really obsessed with candles for a while, but for some reason I haven't gotten any new candles in a while. I should change that :)

    Ashley @ http://downsizingashley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should both get one quickly! Our 9 oz sizes (as pictured in the centerpiece) are almost gone. They'll be replaced by a 7.5 oz version also in extremely limited quantities (both jars are discontinued, so we can't replace them)! We'll have 12.5 oz candles up until the end, as we can replenish those as needed. We'll be selling them through December 20th, so get 'em fast!

    As for Heidi, that centerpiece is beautiful, and very creative...I love it!

    Aaron
    Blue Starling Candle Co.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily and Aaron are good friends of mine and my husband. They were generous enough to make candles for our wedding reception this past September. All of our guests commented on how great they smelled. We've now been burning them in our home for the past 2 months and they still smell great. I would recommend their candles to everyone.

    ReplyDelete