Thursday, November 28, 2013

John Lennon Inspired Gifts

I’m a huge fan of The Beatles, and if you’re a fan pretty much anything to do with The Beatles is a big hit as a gift. Global Rebel has a line of clothes inspired by John Lennon’s style that will be a hit for the guy in your family who is a John Lennon fan.

A Hard Day’s Night Cologne for Men

This cologne is for the guy who likes sweet scented colognes.

People for Peace Long Sleeved Shirt

Remember those really cool shirts that John Lennon wore with the epaulets? This shirt is just like one of them. It has People for Peace embroidered on the back of the shirt for extra pizzazz.

John Lennon New York City Tee Shirt

This shirt has New York City on framed in John Lennon’s face. It’s a way cool shirt in my opinion.

Black Friday - Cyber Week - Up To 50% Off - Use Code BLACK


There are loads of other John Lennon inspired items at Global Rebel, and if you use the word Black you can receive a 50% discount on many items. So head on over and check out their clothing collections.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking on Amanda's Books and More! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Ideas!

    Come link up with me today!
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I clicked on this link (in the Make My Saturday Sweet link up) because my name is also Heidi and had a double take moment because you are using the same blog theme that I am for a moment I thought I somehow accidentally clicked on my own blog. http://www.typativemamacat.com/, see what I mean.
    Anyway, going to go read some other posts and make sure that you are not actually my evil twin or something.

    ReplyDelete