Monday, November 25, 2013

Thankful At Thanksgiving

Since Thanksgiving will be here this week. I think it is important to share some of the things I am thankful for this year.

I am thankful for good health. Being able to walk and talk is something so many of us take for granted.
I am thankful I am employed. It may not be my dream job, (Read I want a Job Like… if you want to know more about my ideal job) I am employed and thankful for the job.



I am thankful for all the great people in my everyday life. Yes, there are people in the world that believe that my quirks are interesting. And there are those that understand that even though I might respond to a text message a couple days later it’s the fact that I respond that means I like you.

I am thankful that I have a home to live in. I am thankful for indoor plumbing, heat, and electricity. Oh, I do love all of these things. Check out my guest post on Recovering Bankrupt to learn more)

And last on this list, I am thankful for all of my faithful followers, who read about my life, all of my sponsors. (Check out this month’s sponsor Blue Starling Candle Company to learn more) And of course all of the bands who give me music to review! All of you are awesome!



What are all of you thankful this Thanksgiving week?

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful that I am alive and have pretty good health, everything else is icing on the cake...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol love your minions pic!
    this year has taught me to be thankful for the simple things like you said good health and a job and getting to work on my creative projects in my free time and good friends :)

    ReplyDelete