Saturday, November 23, 2013

Thanksgiving Basket

A lot of us will be visiting with family or friends for Thanksgiving dinner this year, and many of us will be bringing along food items. But it’s also important to remember that hosting a Thanksgiving dinner is a lot of work. So it’s a nice gesture to provide your host or hostess with a simple gift that will be used after all the guests have left. So here is a sample gift basket that will brighten the host of your feast day. It’s simple and something that most individuals will use.


All you need is a few simple items that are sure to make your hostess happy. Here's what I used. 
A basket that I had around the house.
A small plate in the shape of a leaf. It's safe for food, or it can be used as a decorative stand for the candle I included, which is of course from my lovely sponsor Blue Starling Candle Company. It's been lit so I could see what the candle smelled like, but just a little so it's safe for a gift.
And of course some lovely Cranberry Reslish in a jar.
I also added some fall colored leaves that I had in the house to give it some extra Thanksgiving flair.




3 comments:

  1. What a great (and easy) idea! Love that it's practical and thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I also think a nice easy idea would make a great gift

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! Thanks for linking up to Snickerdoodle Sunday!

    ReplyDelete