1. Hollie’s Hoots and Hollers-I met Hollie through a swap. And I was lucky to meet her. Hollie’s blogs about her life, and her life is rich. She enjoys every moment of it. She shares the ups and downs, but it is mainly the ups. Whether she is celebrating someone’s birthday or sharing her new favorite song on her Tuesday blog hop. She has opinions and she shares them with others. Her blog is worth reading. Hollie thanks for making the blogging world a little more interesting.
2. Back2BasicsHealth-This is Mary’s blog from Mary’s Heirloom Seeds. Mary is passionate about eating healthy. Her blog provides valuable information about the foods we eat. And Mary shares with her community. She shares music, and links to diy projects. I’m sure if you look through her posts you will learn a little something during your visit.
3. A Geek in Glasses-Stephanie’s blog is just full of fun stuff, whether she is telling about her visit to museums or telling you how to bling up a pair of Dollar Store serving tongs it’s all done by a lady who isn’t afraid to march to the beat of her own drummer. She brings a lot of diversity to the blogging world.
4. Butterflies on Mars-How can you not want to check out a blog with a name like that. Alyssa is the blogger here, her blog focuses in on fashion. I love the bright colors in all of her posts. Her fashion tastes are so much fun. I love the girls who aren’t afraid to let their clothes shout out look at me. And her outfits do.
5. A Catlike Curiousity-Yes, cats are an important part of this blog, but that’s not everything on the blog. Sarah writes about positive things. She shows her artwork, and the artwork of others. Her artwork is about cats and inspiring yourself to be a better person.
So that’s the list. Check out the blogs, and let me know if there are other blogs I should be reading.