Monday, December 30, 2013

Dear Father Time

Yes, another year has passed, and it is time to write you a letter. I just wanted to let you know this year has been a roller coaster ride for me. And I want you to know that I really don’t like roller coasters. The make me kind of nauseous.



Even though this year has been full of challenges, I believe that it has made me a better person. And I believe that the challenges it presented me with made me appreciate the things that I celebrated all the more.
But I was wondering if you could make some arrangement for this New Year to be a little less crazy. I really do like stability, and I would love it if this year presented me with a little more.

And if you have a chance to talk to Santa could you tell him that I do appreciate that he bought me a Powerball ticket, but I am a little disappointed that it’s not the winning one.


Anyway stay safe on New Year’s Eve, and enjoy your retirement.

Sincerely,

Heidi

3 comments:

  1. Love this little letter :) Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!

    Undeniably, me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great letter I also do not like rollercoaster rides and like my life to drift nice and easy, I hope 2014 is a bloody great and smooth year for you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heidi, here's my own hoping and wishing that your 2014 is better than 2013!

    ReplyDelete