Friday, December 20, 2013

Dear Santa

Dear Santa:

I really do hope that this letter makes it to you on time. I have been pretty busy, and I haven’t been able to send off my Christmas list for the year. I hope it doesn’t upset you that my list is getting to you so late, but like I said I’ve been pretty busy. I know that you’re busy this time of year so I decided to just ask for one thing.

This year I would like a Powerball ticket. Well, I guess I don’t just want any Powerball ticket. I want the Powerball ticket. You know the winning Powerball ticket. I know you are saying picky, picky, picky, but this year I really could use that winning ticket. I’m not really greedy. I just would like to try that independently wealthy lifestyle.

You know it would just make things a little easier. Imagine all the good things I could do with that winning ticket. I could help my friends out, I could help strangers out, and I could help my family out too. It would be a gift that would actually give to others. And providing me with that winning ticket could provide me with the opportunity to make your job a little easier next year. You know with all that sharing I would be doing with everyone, everybody else’s lists would be shorter next year. It’s a win, win situation for both of us.

So, when you make a pit stop at the local convenience store on Christmas Eve, just pick up the winning ticket for me. There’s no need to grab a snack or drink while you’re there, because I’ll have milk and cookies waiting for you.

Until Next Year

Heidi
122013

Make sure to check out last year's Dear Santa


4 comments:

  1. Love it! I hope Santa comes through. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to get that winning ticket too!
    I also shared my letter to Santa at the SITSSharefest today and sure hoe Santa gets to read it before Christmas! :)

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't mind a winning ticket as well.............

    ReplyDelete