Friday, December 27, 2013

My 6 Favorite Posts From 2013

Well it’s close to the end of the year, and I thought maybe I would show you guys my favorite posts from this past year, and give you the chance to take a second look at the posts. Going through my posts from this past year was kind of interesting. I was able to see my moods on different days, and I was also able to see how I’ve grown some in past year. It also gave me loads of ideas for things I want to post about in the future. So I hope all you will visit these posts, and let me know what you think.


Hello, it’s what someone thought Marie Antoinette’s Helicopter might look like.

No, these aren’t the traditional movies you expect to see on Valentine’s Day, but they are great movies that have a romantic story. It was fun to


Yes, I like this post, it was fun to write, and it made me think about how tastes evolve. And hey Cambodian Space Project is a great band.



This post just brings back great memories of a day I spent with two great friends.



I really wanted to point out that Labor Day really is more than an extra day off.

Number 1 The Geek Girl


This post really is all about enjoying the things that really interest you. 

6 comments:

  1. I live in Michigan and have never visited "Hell" - hahahaha - I drove through Paradise though.
    Thank you for networking with us on the CLIMB!
    Angie
    godsgrowinggarden.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your wanderings and enjoyed reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was born about 15 miles from Hell, MI - but never visited. I do, however, like that they have embraced the name. The next time I visit Ann Arbor, I am going to have to head up there for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pleased to meet you, geek girl - thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm sure I'll be back here again....especially good to hear you standing up for a woman's right to declare herself a geek!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marie Antoinette would have looked like a giant flamingo soaring thru the air. Hi, I joined my first CLIMB. I am following you thru GFC. Maybe you can visit and follow me as well. Happy New Year, Ginger

    ReplyDelete