Thursday, December 19, 2013

Weekend Outfit

I am always on the lookout for a cute, and comfortable weekend outfit. And this is the weekend outfit that I would love to wear this weekend.



Low-rise Waist Buttoned Suspenders Jeans Chic Nova




Chiffon Blouse with Red Lip Print with Single Chest Pocket Chic Nova




Mini Poker Stud Earrings in Red Chic Nova



Cartoon Yumm Print Backpack in Red Nylon Chic Nova



Cony Hair Pom Beanie in Red Chic Nova


Vintage Hollow Out Shoes in Black and White Chic Nova

Let me know what you think of my outfit.


2 comments:

  1. I can imagine this all pieced together, I think it would be cute... but I wouldn't wear it. I'm more of a simple t-shirt & jeans kinda girl. BUT, it is cute though. :)

    Ila from http://www.hehasms.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes, my god those shoes - I want them!
    I like your taste. c:

    <3
    Harlynn
    www.mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete