Sunday, February 2, 2014

Bacon Ranch Dip

Everybody loves bacon, well most everybody I know loves bacon at least, so here is a dip that is sure to please the gang when you get together. It’s Bacon Ranch Dip.



Here’s What You Need

2 packages of softened creamed cheese
½ cup crumbled bacon bits
¼ cup ranch dressing
¼ cup chopped green onions
½ cup grated cheddar cheese
1 bag of chips or crackers


Spread the creamed cheese into a square 8 x 8 dish. Spread the ranch dressing on top of the cream cheese. Sprinkle the bacon bits on top of the ranch dressing. Sprinkle the green onions on top of the bacon bits. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top of the onions. Now serve with chips or crackers.

9 comments:

  1. Minus the onions this sounds amazing! I'll have to try it out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious. I actually wanted to try this this weekend, but I didn't have any ranch dressing!! Not having ranch ruined my whole weekend! LOL. It looks delicious!! And everybody does love bacon :-)

    Found you via The Collective!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG YUMalicious! I have to try this, this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all those ingredients!

    Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Goodness, your Bacon Ranch Dip is making my mouth water. I'm always looking for a new recipe and will be trying this one soon.

    I would love to have you to link up at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop
    :http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2014/02/clever-chicks-blog-hop-72-with-two.html

    I hope you can make it!
    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for linking up at Tasty Tuesdays! Your post has been pinned to my Recipes from Tasty Tuesday board. I can't wait to see what you link up next week!
    Have a terrific weekend!
    Cathy
    APeekIntoMyParadise.com
    #TastyTuesdays

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks ssooo good, I wish I could reach right in and grab a taste. Stopping by as co-host of Homemade link Party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks amazing and we have company coming this weekend so I'm pinning it to try! Thanks so much for sharing on the HomeAcre Hop! Hope to see you again tomorrow - Nancy The Home Acre Hop

    ReplyDelete