Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Rosemary Hair Rinse

If you want to add more shine to your hair during this winter season, you can make a simple rosemary hair rinse.  It’s easy to make, and it doesn’t cost loads of money. So it’s an easy hair treatment.



Here’s what you’ll need

A jar
One cup of white vinegar
1 cup of water
A handful of fresh rosemary
A non aluminium  sauce pan
Funnel

Here’s What You Need to Do

Wash the rosemary stems in cold water and shake dry. Place the twigs in a jar. Next boil the vinegar and water. Let it stand for 2 minutes and then pour over the rosemary in the jar. Set the jar on a windowsill for 2 weeks shaking occasionally. Then you can use your rinse.

4 comments:

  1. cool! i didn't know you rosemary was good for your hair but it doesn't surprise me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this tip! I'd never heard of it before.

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it smells wonderful! Thanks for sharing on The Four Seasons Blog Hop! Sandra from Scrumptilicious 4 You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love DIY hair potions! And I love long hair. I make my own hair gel and deep conditioner and hot oil treatments. I have blogged about a few in the past.I am pinning this and when my sage comes in I am going to try it. If I like it I will add it to my blog and link back to you. I am so excited to find a new hair potion to try!

    ReplyDelete