Sunday, March 9, 2014

Blank Question

It’s been a while since I’ve introduced any rap music so I thought I would share the song Blank Question by Ty Spacely ft Dana Kennedy. Ty is a rapper from Ohio, and he puts together some great songs. And I really like his song Blank Question. Why is the question many of you are asking I bet, and here is why.


I really like how the song starts out with the keyboards. I really liked the echo sound that the keyboard had at the beginning. Then there are the lyrics to the song. He opens with the question is this really what you want to do? Maybe it’s because I’ve been asking myself that same question a lot recently, but it caught my attention. Ty presents questions that are real to all of us. The lyrics throughout the song are all about what it is like to work toward a goal in your life. It can be a struggle, but you have to keep working at it in spite of everything.


I like this song, the lyrics have some meaning. The song is all about a young man who is looking at his life, and he’s trying to do something with his life. This song is mixed well, and the music does not overpower the lyrics. He’s paired a nice melody with good lyrics. That isn’t always easy to do. Go ahead and listen to Blank Question and let me know what you think of the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment