Friday, March 14, 2014

Here Comes Peter Cottontail

I came across the most adorable stuffed bunny rabbit the other day while I was on Etsy the other day. So I looked at some of the other items in the shop, and I thought these are some really cool items that other people need to know about.

The shop is VasilisaSkaska. The shop owner is Vita Orlovsky from the Ukraine. 

And here is the Easter Bunny that caught my attention.


And as I looked around her shop, I saw these little birds that would go along well with the bunny.


Then I came across these awesome lights that are perfect for the house or decorating for a party especially weddings.

And then I found this hat, which would look adorable on me. Hint Hint to anyone looking to buy me a gift.

And the perfect new hand knit bed spread.

And because it’s an etsy shop everything is hand made. The items are made in the Ukraine so shipping for those of us in the US are a little higher, but I think it is well worth it.


So go on over to her shop, find something unique for your Easter basket or your home.

2 comments:

  1. Those little birdies have my heart.
    Gorgeous hat too!!
    If I could, I'd get it for ya. c;

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I can see why you would like those birdies

    ReplyDelete