Monday, March 24, 2014

If I Could Talk With the Animals

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to wake up and be like Dr. Doolittle? If I could talk with the animals, what would they say? What would your pet tell you, and what would the other creatures on the planet have to say? Would they offer us advice, or would they make some demands? This is what I believe some of the animals would say.



My house cats would definitely say where is the Friskies Mixed Grill pate? We’re tired of this kibble.

Of course what would the fox say, I believe that a male fox would give the fathers in the group a few words of advice. And he would say, be attentive, and take care of your family.



The goldfish would definitely ask if you could get people to stop staring at him.



The penguin would tell us you don’t really need words to get your point across sometimes a good side ways look will get your point across.



And finally the giraffe might remind us that it is always important to show your love to those who have been part of your life.



What do you think the animals would have to say to us?

4 comments:

  1. I always wonder what my puppy Jax is thinking. He looks at me so intent sometimes. I would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! My 13 year-old had to choose an essay to write as part of her English test and she chose the topic of life through a dog's eyes. Thanks for linking up on Amanda's Books and More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always thought it would be cool to know what my dogs would think

    ReplyDelete
  4. such an awesome post :)
    the giraffe saying goodbye to his caretaker was so sweet

    ReplyDelete