Thursday, March 27, 2014

My Sweet Tooth's Delights

I have a sweet tooth, a really big sweet tooth. If I went to the doctor and he told me I was diabetic, I would scream. And my expression would be like this.



Can I live without sweets, yes I can. Do I want to live without sweets, absolutely not?

So what sugar laden items do I love?

Little Debbie Swiss Rolls



Just ask my friend Gloria over at Edge of Gloria what life is like when I really want a Little Debbie Swiss Roll. It can be a challenge.

Happy Hippo Biscuits



These are a delight! Someone sent me one as part of an exchange once, and I am hooked.  They aren’t easy to find here in the States, but my oh my they are tasty!

Chocolate Frosting



Yes, I like cake, but it’s the frosting I love. As my friend Val put it, why waste time with the cake it’s the frosting that tastes great. Val you hit the nail on the head.

DeBrand’s Chocolate


If you haven’t experienced DeBrand’s chocolate you should.  Their raspberry truffles are amazing, you can go to their shop online to check it out, and if you are ever in Fort Wayne, go to there and get a Chocolate Sundae you won’t be disappointed.


So now you know some of my favorites what are your favorite sweets?

8 comments:

  1. My Mom used to get us those Swiss Rolls. Brings back fond memories. Thanks for visiting my blog the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sweets too and no i can not live without them and surely do not want to do so!
    our whole family is big on sweets and big on health too...I wonder how do we pull it off lol

    thanks for the post. passing by from fantastic friday link up
    Marwa @ blossomfamily.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopped here from the Chain Linky Climb. Following on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just FYI: Diabetics can eat sweets. Please stop promoting myths and things that just are patently untrue.

    Signed,
    Type 1 diabetic for 25 years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my I want these things so bloody much now I am so hungry for chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Heidi,

    I have never had these chocolates before, so I will have to try them.
    Thanks for sharing your chocolate post with us.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg I want those happy hippos now! They look so cute, plus I know everything Kinder is a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a tasty post-love chocolate too (always wary of anyone who doesn't)-we know sugar is evil but everything in moderation right? Thanks for linking up to #brillblogposts please add my badge or link back

    ReplyDelete