Like all weeks this week has been full of ups and downs, but there have been some things that have made this week great.
1. I got my tax return. It’s an awesome feeling to have a little extra cash to pay off some bills that have added up over the winter.
2. Looking out the window at work, and realizing that the sun is coming up earlier than it did a month ago. The colors of a sunrise are just amazing, and somehow a sunrise is capable of making everything look beautiful.
3. Setting a new goal, and I’ve actually been able to keep it for three days straight I’ve contacted people within 24 hours of being contacted. Yay me!
4. Mulling over a tough decision. Isn’t it great to know you have choices about things? It makes you feel like you have some control over a situation.
5. Anticipating spending time with friends. It’s always great to know that you will get to spend time with people who like you in spite of your faults. I always look forward to it.
What’s made your week great?