Saturday, March 8, 2014

Things That Have Made This Week Great

It’s time to find out the interesting experiences I’ve had this week. These things have made this week great.

1.       While I was waiting at a stop light, I looked over to the side of the road. I saw a teenage boy run up a large mountain of snow, throw his hands up in the air, and yell I’m king of the hill. You just have to love that spirit!

2.       Looking over and seeing two of the cats grooming each other. It reminded me what true friendship and devotion is all about. It’s all about jumping in and helping a friend out even if it’s cleaning up a mess.

3.       Once again driving down the road, I saw a young man with a bag from McDonald’s and his mouth stuffed full of French fries. In fact it was so full of them they were hanging out of his mouth. There are just times that you have to go to excess with something you love.

4.       Seeing the time and temperature sign say 51 degrees. Yes, spring will get here before we know it.


What’s made your week great?

5 comments:

  1. yay for spring! very cute observations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how much you enjoyed watching those boys! It's nice to notice someone else really enjoying themselves!!

    Found you on the blog hop, now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a birthday, toddler tumbling class and the anticipation of our belated honeymoon!

    I always love seeing teenagers act young and fancy-free! They grow up way too fast now-a-days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hiedi, thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a nice weekend!
    Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watching my grandchildren playing together

    ReplyDelete