Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Beware Super Powers Activated

Have you ever wished that you had superpowers to take care of a situation?  Ever thought that if you were Superman, you could just take care of the problem you are having with no problem. But what most of us don’t realize is that we all have superpowers, we just don’t recognize them.


Some people have super strength. They really are able to run at the speed of light, well okay, that’s a little bit of an exaggeration, but those people who run marathons really do have super physical strength. It’s physical and mental.  

But remember that movie Mystery Men from the 90’s? It had all of these individuals with odd super powers. One had the super power of flatulence on demand; another had the power to throw a bowling ball. Yeah, the movie was a spoof, but it shows that’s when I first realized that we all have super powers.

So what is my super power? My super power is the ability to find something likeable about pretty much everybody I meet in life. I totaled it up the other day, and over the course of my lifetime I have only met four individuals that I didn’t like. It may not seem like a super power, but it is. While other people complain about others, I often am the one saying they aren’t that bad. Some people give me odd looks, but others say, yeah, I never thought of that.

Life is much easier when you like everyone. It’s easier to enjoy their strengths, and it’s easier to accept individuals even though they have flaws. Nobody is perfect so why not just accept them for who they are.

So now that you know my super power, what is yours?

Other Links You Might Enjoy
Five Geek Girl Heroes
What's Your Super Power T-Shirt

7 comments:

  1. Your superpower is an amazing one seriously!! Wonderful post.
    It reminded me when I was a child there was a Saturday morning cartoon called "The Super Heroes" - & in that there were "The WonderTwins" & they always used to put their fists together & chant: "Wonder Twin Powers Activate!!!" - I loved that.
    Thanks so much!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your superpower! It's just as easy to look at the good as the bad. I'm not sure what my superpower is?
    Hugs my friend
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS is definitely a Super Power! I have a hard time finding the good when all someone shows me is the bad. I can see where you Super Power can be a better way. Great Post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think everyone could benefit from this super power! (And I LOVE Mystery Men!) Stopping by from SITS Sharefest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Super Power is admirable!! God job! A Host for Wake Up Wednesday. Have a great evening, Karren

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that s one of the best superpowers to have. My husband always asks me after I meet someone if I "got a good vibe" from them. He likes my superpower. LOL

    I am stopping by and co-hosting at Sew Crafty Angel's linky party and a follower. Here is what I shared this week: http://craftybrooklynarmywife.blogspot.com/2014/04/travel-neck-pillows.html

    Stop by my blog, have a look around and please follow me back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great super power. coming from Sew Crafty Angel's linky party

    ReplyDelete