Saturday, April 12, 2014

Five Things That Have Made Me Happy This Week

There are always those happy little moments that make a week great. These are five things that have made me happy this week.

I’m happy because I didn’t have to use an alarm clock to wake up every single morning this week. I hate the sound of an alarm clock going off. It is just so annoying.

Coming home from work, and feeling tired because I have used my muscles. Instead of being tired because I sat in a chair all day.

I was watching a video on youtube, and a cat began to cry. My cat who was sitting next to me immediately perked up and began to watch the video. He’s so silly!

The spring weather has finally come, and it was wonderful to be able to open the door, and let some fresh air into the house.

I have also enjoyed having a little bit of extra time the past couple of days. I began looking around at all that spring cleaning I need to do. And I even started doing a little bit of it. For those of you who know me, please do not die of shock! It does happen occasionally.


Let me know what’s made you happy this week.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Heidi, I was so so happy yesterday when I didn't need to wear a winter coat shopping! Have a nice weekend.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy because it's Spring! Beautiful flowers and blue sky, gentle breezes blowing my hair.
    Happy Spring to you..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. What made me happy this last week, well I could say my family they make me happy when they are not stressing me out................lol Nice cool weather with light rain that makes me happy, and the fact that Tim has a job and I don't have to worry about having a roof over my head and food in my belly

    ReplyDelete