Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Trifecta: Initiation Book Review

I love reading, and I really love reading books that are full of adventure. So I’m going to review The Trifecta Initiation by JP Brewner today.


The book begins when a young man and his brother are out in the jungle. They are attacked and only one of them survives. But the young man who survives shouldn’t have survived. And it seems as though he has an interesting mark on his chest. It’s a mark that hasn’t been seen for several years.

The incident is reported to a group of individuals called the Trifecta, and they soon send one to find the young man named Michael. Michael is soon given the choice to attend a very special school. And he is informed that attending this school will change his life. So Michael’s adventure begins. He finds himself at a school for superheroes. When he arrives Michael becomes Mr. Infinity. It’s a name from the past, and Michael will have to face many challenges in order to live up to the name.

I really enjoyed reading this book. As I was reading the book, I was reminded of three different stories. First Harry Potter, I think that’s due to the fact that the story is about superheroes in training. Then I thought of classic graphic novel The Watchmen due to the fact that the story shows that there are groups of powerful individuals overseeing the superheroes, and you can’t be really sure of the group’s motives. And finally, it reminded me of Ironman, because this book is full of action and adventure.


I really recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a new book about superheroes. The story has some twists and turns which will keep the reader wondering who the good guys really are. And story ends with the possibility of further adventures of Mr. Infinity, which I really liked. Since I believe that the characters in the story are interesting. So all of you geek girls and geek boys run over and check out this book. 

Disclosure: I did receive a copy of this book from the author, but all of the opinions are mine, and I really do like the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment