Monday, May 19, 2014

What Would You Do If You Found $40,000?

I heard the news today on my way to work, and instead of the regular news about shootings and robberies, it was a story about kindness. It’s a story about honesty. And it’s the type of story I wish I heard more often

It’s the story of three young people who don’t have any money, so they bought a couch at a thrift store. The couch seemed a little lumpy. So they looked inside, and low and behold a dream came true. They found $40,000.00. Imagine that. And they also found a bank statement with a woman’s name on it. These young people actually did the right thing; they hunted down the woman, and gave her back the money. It’s good to hear that there are people who make the right choices in life. And they are getting the credit for doing it.


Watch their story, and let me know what you would do in their situation.



2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah I heard this on the news as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a good thing to hear some good news for a change! ;-)

    ReplyDelete