Saturday, May 31, 2014

If I could be a Mutant

The first time I really thought about mutants was when I saw the movie The Fly as a child. It was the original version, and it freaked me out.  Big time! And it may be one of the reasons I dislike bugs so much. So obviously I didn’t want anything to do with mutations for ages. Then came the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles they were funny and kind of cool. And then I realized a lot of other superheroes had mutations, so mutations didn’t have to be like the ones in The Fly.



So one day when I was bored, I started thinking about if I could have three mutations what would those mutations be?

1.       Cat Ears does this surprise anyone? I love cats, and cat ears are so cute! But I would also love to be able to hear as well as cats.


 

2.       The evil side me would want a mutation where I have a constant scent of roses about me. Just so I could always say no matter what happened to me that I came out smelling like a rose.

3.       And the gene that the elves in Lord of the Rings have that makes them unable to become ill, because well nobody likes being sick.


So if you could pick three mutations the wilder the better what would they be?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know, I have never thought about being a mutant I have sat and thought and thought and nothing comes to mind so I am leaving because I cannot answer that question

    ReplyDelete