Sunday, May 25, 2014

If I Had A Million Dollars

If I had a million dollars these are a few of the things I want buy right now.

I'd buy this bracelet because that quote from Louisa May Alcott is just fabulous. This is so perfect for all the geek girls, and bookworms I know. 


Polynesian Rose Candle I have one of these and it smells so good. I just want another one. And they offer a money back guarantee if you aren't satisfied with the product. 

Is this the definition of adorable or what? It's a mix and match mini tea set. And it can be personalized for your little girl. Too cute!


Kentucky Nights Soap if it smells half as good as the candle, well then the soap will be awesome. 


Mini Book Necklace. It's just so perfect for the book lover. 



3 comments:

  1. My 25 year old daughter loves Jane Austen and I ordered her a cuff and earrings with quotes that she loves from Jezebel Charms this past Christmas. It was one of her favorite gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had a million bucks I would take a few great holidays and have the money in the bank so I could buy stuff when I wanted and not have to ask Tim for money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tea set and the necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete