Friday, May 30, 2014

If I Had A Million Dollars

If I had a million dollars these are some of the things I would get for my dad for father’s day this year.

First my dad has a sweet tooth. Big time! So I would get him a subscription to Taste for Sweets. You’re asking what is this? It’s a subscription box program that sends a box of sweet treats from around the world each month.  Everything looks pretty tasty. And imagine being able to try different things each month.  A monthly subscription is only $16.00 a month, but you can receive 25% off by using the codeTASTEFORSWEETS25 when you order, and if you want a onetime gift you can purchase that for $17.00. Use the codeGIFTOFSNACKS25 to receive 25% off the regular price. These prices include shipping. Make sure to check it out.





My dad is the best dad ever, and I really like artwork that uses license plates so this is another thing I would get him. Best Dad Ever Lisence Plate Sign by Uniquely Yours Elite.


Because my dad is practical, and he likes things that smell good he will need a candle. Blue Starling Candle Company has an Iced OrchidCandle that has a floral scent with a hint of peppermint.  It’s a great scent.

And my dad absolutely loves blackberry jam. Yeah, a case of blackberry jam from Peligraphics.




And because my dad likes baseball, I’d get him tickets to a Cubs vs. Cardinals game.

The Best MLB Tickets in the Nation! Save $8 off any Event Ticket with $40 minimum purchase. Find Tickets Now!

What would you get your dad if you had a million dollars?

1 comment:

  1. If I had a million dollars I would share it around my family and go on a nice holiday with my parents

    ReplyDelete