Thursday, May 8, 2014

Memorial Day Decorations

Memorial Day will be here before we know it, and here are a few things that I found on pinterest to decorate your home.


I liked the simplicity of this, It's right to the point. You can find the instructions on how to make this on sodapop.com.


I used one of blue starling candle companies Kentucky Nights candles because I thought that shade of blue looked very appropriate for memorial day, along with some USA blocks as a decoration. It looks pretty good I think.

I'm not sure who came up with this idea. There was no credit on pinterest. But the water is colored with blue food coloring. It's perfect for a picnic.


This table just looks so patriotic. It's perfect for Memorial Day. I got the picture off of Stane Gable.



And the picture looks like it's from Better Homes and Gardens, but it loos so easy to make. A basket filled with croquet balls, baseballs, grass, and flags. 

So let me know how you're going to decorate your home for Memorial Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment