Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tai Pei Made To Order Asian Meals

I was fortunate to be included in Chatterboxes Tai Pai Made to Order Asian Your Way campaign. I received my packet which included coupons for Tai Pai Made to Order meat, rice, sauce, and vegetables. I was ecstatic.  
frozen foods

I went to Wal-Mart as instructed in the campaign, and used my coupons. I looked through the store, and I found the items in the frozen food section. I picked out crispy pork, garden vegetable rice, Thai style yellow curry sauce, and Thai style vegetables. Everything that I needed to make a Thai good meal.

I got the items home, and read the instructions, which were easy to follow. I fried the pork and vegetables as directed, and I added the sauce. It smelled and looked delicious. I went to prepare the rice. The instructions stated you need to microwave the rice. Oh, I don’t have a microwave. So I prepared the rice in a skillet. It all looks like the picture on the package.


So I got my plate ready, and dug in. And it tasted great. Because the meat, vegetables, and sauce are packaged separately, there was plenty of each in the package. The curry sauce had a little kick to it, but it wasn’t too spicy. Overall, it tasted great!

Music to blog by Lonely Boys by The Black Keys

Other Posts You May Like


No comments:

Post a Comment