Saturday, May 10, 2014

Things That Have Made This Week Great

Here are some of the things that have made this week great.

Going to the grocery store and hearing a lady say to another lady $5.00 for velveta that is just wrong.

Visiting a friend who introduced me to his new puppy. It was so much fun to see the puppy, and to have to tell my friend, you do have to leave him alone in the house sometimes even if he is crying. Let’s go get breakfast.

Seeing the neighbor come out of the house with a gun pointed at something, and then having the wonderful feeling of relief when I realized it was a bb gun he was holding.

Hearing the happiness in my dad’s voice when he told me that he was going to get some extra money, and that he and my mom were looking for rocking chairs that they could put on their balcony.

Driving down the road and noticing the trees have flowered. It looked so beautiful.

What made your week great?


1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I would feel if I saw a neighbour with a gun, some of my neighbours are crazy and likely to shoot someone, we don't have bb guns here

    ReplyDelete