Friday, June 6, 2014

If I Had A Million Dollars

If I had a million dollars right now, these are a few of the things that I would purchase.


I’d get this ApiHappi bag. I love the blue color in this one. The bag is versatile, and it can be worn in a backpack fashion. The owners of ApiHappi live in Sri Lanka, and all of the fabric for their bags is handwoven by other Sri Lankans. So not only are their bags, cute and versatile, they are not made in some sweat shop, they are made by two artisans who purchase their material from other artisans. And we all know that is how we should shop.


So every geek girl who loves Star Wars needs these zipper pulls they are just too cute. They are made out of wood, and let's face it the ewoks are so cute!





 I love this lacy top from Chic Nova. It's so girly! And it's perfect for summer.

Are these Alice in Wonderland Nesting Dolls too cute or what? Oh, if I had a million dollars I could buy these.


Okay, you can never have enough candles, and especially if they have a lilac and lavender scent.

Music to blog by Buena Vista Social Club Candela Remix



Other Posts You Might Like

!


1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I love the smell of lilac! I think I'd love that candle!

    ReplyDelete