Saturday, June 14, 2014

If I Had a Million Dollars

If I had a million dollars right now to spend on anything I wanted this is what I would buy.

I would buy these infused sea salts. The colors are beautiful, and imagine all the different tastes they would add to your food. SpiceExpressions

I’d need something to store the beautiful spices in, and Spice Expressions also provides these hexagon containers with magnetic lids to store your salt. You can store them on your frig. Isn’t that cool?


AhaLife has this awesome underwater landscape fish bowl. Won’t the little beastsies love that? It’s pricy, but hey I have a million dollars. Aha Life is also offering free shipping on orders over $75.00 right now.

A Zombies board game for all of my friends who are fans of The Walking Dead. Yeah, it’s cheesy, but it’s kind of cool too. TheLivingDead


And of course a lavender bath bomb from Emerald Hollow because bath bombs are the bomb! 


Music to blog by Pink Panther Theme Song


1 comment:

  1. If I had a million dollars I would spread it around my family and buy myslef a nice little car

    ReplyDelete