Saturday, June 28, 2014

If I Had a Million Dollars

If I had a million dollars this is how I would treat myself right here and right now.

I'd buy all a year's supply of Dole Strawberry Dippers for all of my friends and family because they just taste so yummy!


I'd buy this hat because it's so cute! I love the cheetah print on the bill. Daisys Outlet


I'd add this ring to my collection because it's just so cool! JBWickedPaperDolls 

I need a new coffee table so I'd pick up this coffee table by liquidesigns. It's kind of loud, but its made out of cardboard really. It's pretty cool.

And last but not least a kawaii minions phone case. Cause it's just so much fun, and who doesn't love the minions? And the money goes to charity! Unicorn Alley



Let me know what you would buy if you could just blow your money on fun stuff. And saying you'd buy things for your family doesn't count we'd all do that!

Music to blog by Sounds of Steel Don't Stop Til You Get Enough

 



2 comments:

  1. If I had million dollars I would not have to ask Tim for money and would be able to buy things when I want them and not have to try and scrap up money

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely, I've just came across your blog and it's awesome!

    I'm your newest follower and look forward to your next post - cool pics!

    I have a new outfit post up on my blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete