Monday, June 16, 2014

Kale Egg and Mushroom Wrap

Breakfast is an important meal, and instead of the traditional pancakes and sausage for breakfast maybe we should be looking for something a little more healthy. Kale egg and mushroom wraps might be an answer. It’s simple to make, it tastes great, and it’s easy.

Here’s What You Need

2 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 cups chopped kale
½ cup of sliced mushrooms
2 eggs
¼ cup of hummus
Flour Wraps

Here’s What You Do


Put the olive oil in a skillet and warm it up add the kale and the mushrooms. Saute the items. Once the items kale has softened, add two eggs that you have scrambled. Mix the items well while they are cooking. Now spread the hummus on the flour wrap. Once the kale mushrooms and eggs are cooked, spread them over the hummus. Now fold the wrap up and serve. You now have a healthy breakfast.

Music to blog by One Direction Story of My Life

Other Posts You May Enjoy


5 comments:

  1. I'm not a kale person, but this looks great!

    Thanks for linking up with the Caffeinated Crafters link party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, I'm a new co-host for the Wake Up Wednesday linky party. Love your blog - I'm now following you! I would love to get to know you more. Please feel free to check me out if you get a chance. Thanks!

    Leanne @ rainbowsandbeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to do this soon...thanks for sharing on the Thursday Blog Hop...i need more recipes just like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your making me hungry! Yum. Pinned. Thank you for being a part of our party. I hope to see you tonight at 7 pm.. It is always a pleasure to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete