Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Strawberry Orange Coconut Water

A few months ago, I showed how to make berry coconut water. I decided to share a different twist on a great drink. This is simple, inexpensive, and it tastes great.

What you need
Coconut Water
Strawberries
Orange

What to Do


Cut your strawberries into smaller pieces. Peel your orange and cut it into small chunks. Place the fruit into a large glass. Now pour the coconut water over the fruit. The coconut water may have some chunks of coconut in it. Place it in the refrigerator for several hours. This allows the flavors from the fruit to spread through the water. After a few hours, add a straw and sip away at your sweet and healthy drink.

Music to blog by Hebrews by Say Anything

Other Links You May Like

5 comments:

  1. I must say that it sounds very tasty
    I love the combination of flavors that you use
    I wish I could taste it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds sooo good. Wish I could drink it. But I know others who can. Pinning it!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like the perfect summer drink! Can't wait to try it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a great alternative to soda, and I love that it's healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea and sounds so refreshing. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete