Tuesday, July 15, 2014

If I Had A Million Dollars

If I had a million dollars this is how I would spend money right here and right now.


I’d get one of Del’s Cheese Popcorn bags cause their popcorn is the bomb! I’d get the big one, and send it to the staff on the ICU at Decatur Memorial Hospital to thank them for taking such good care of my dad.

I’d get this get this Blue Berri Nut necklace because blue really is my favorite color. And this one looks fabulous.  It's made by Euphorial, visit that shop if you are looking for jewelry it's got some great stuff in it.


I'd get this kitty cat cup for my cats, then maybe the demon cat wouldn't think she needs to drink out of my glass everyday.




And last but not least I’d get this skirt because it’s so cute. It would be great to build an outfit around.

Music to blog by Hold Yourself Up by The Polyphonic Spree



No comments:

Post a Comment